BCI Wooster is looking for the top 5% of the workforce who value taking pride in their work, enjoy a competitive environment, and strive to be the best. In this position you will be responsible for assisting in all activities associated with safely running our corrugated converting equipment, including setup, operation, and cleanup.
- 3rd shift – Specialty folder gluer operator, Litho labeler operator, Flatbed die cutter operator, Rotary die cutter operator
- 3rd Shift – 5-day work week starting Sunday night – Thursday night (Normal Working Hours 11pm – 7am, Overtime as needed typically require earlier start times)
- 3rd shift has a $2 shift differential
- Uphold BCI Wooster’s superior safety, quality, and performance standards
- Practice all safety rules and regulations
- Maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition
- Uphold all ISO policies and procedures in accordance with our Quality Policy
- Work from written instructions, diagrams and production cards
- Feed converting machines with raw materials
- Record productions statistics within our ERP system
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to understand and follow both verbal and written instructions
- Ability to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy
- Works well with others in a team setting
- Shows dependability on the job
- Quality and results oriented
- Demonstrates a professional attitude and even-tempered response through interactions with others
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or graphic form
- Ability to solve problems involving one or more concrete variables in standardized situations
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Stand, walk and communicate with others (both speaking and listening) – regularly
- Use hands to adjust, manipulate and feel product – frequently
- Reach with hands and arms – frequently
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl – frequently
- Sit – occasionally
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds – regularly (100 pounds – occasionally)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. (BCI) is a privately held, employee-owned company with ten corrugated manufacturing facilities, providing an extensive range of corrugated packaging products. Located in eight Southern and Midwestern states, our services and capabilities include custom-designed corrugated packaging, point-of-purchase displays, point-of-sale packaging along with fulfillment and logistics. Simply stated, we do not just make boxes. We build the means to shape impressions and influence perceptions.
BCI provides competitive pay and a robust benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays.