Customer Service Representative - Lancaster, PA
Our Customer Service Representatives in our Lancaster, PA office are self-motivated and driven by a desire to exceed expectations. They have strong prioritization and multitasking skill, a sense of urgency, and display excellent verbal and written communication. Interpersonal skills and the ability to establish rapport, build solid relationships with a wide variety of customers are critical.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order entry. Receives and processes orders via phone, mail, fax and email. Verifies all information on a purchase order, then providing confirmations back to customers. Clarifies any discrepancies with customers or sales team.
- Performs customer service duties. Maintains and updates files. Receives incoming customer complaints and resolves product, quality, and shipping issues according to procedures.
- Satisfies customer requests for pricing and information.
- Provides technical and sales support. Gains knowledge of products and services to troubleshoot issues and provide customers with the best experience.
- Effectively communicates with other departments regarding products and sales.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree - preferred
- Past customer service experience; call center and/or product –based preferred
- Decision maker, highly-organized and able to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with computers; Microsoft Office, email, order-entry programs, internet
- Must possess professional demeanor; calm, patient, empathic, can-do attitude
- Excellent grammar, spelling and math skills
- Highly dependable work ethic and attendance
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects, stay organized and prioritize as needed
As a Customer Service Representative you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth.
- Quarterly bonus program
- Paid vacation and company holidays,
- Personalized training and development program
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)