BCI-Buckeye Division Celebrates 60 Years
Sep 07, 2018
August 29, 2018 marked 60 years in business for BCI – Buckeye Division. A milestone achievement that reflects their strength, stability and success.
Founded in 1958 by Mel Barthen the newly formed company, Buckeye Container, started with 12 employees and a single-color press. The first salesman and die cutter appeared in 1968 and a 28,000 square foot warehouse was added in 1980.
In 1997 construction started on a new 253,000 square foot facility that now houses the 99 employees of BCI-Buckeye Division, featuring state-of-the-art equipment, uncompromising customer service and a commanding reputation for the highest quality corrugated containers, point-of-purchase displays and packaging. They continually work to build upon the success of those who came before them and look forward to another 60 years!