Create display and packaging designs for corrugated point-of-purchase displays. Work with internal and external sales teams to determine client’s packaging needs and provide solutions. To support development and growth through innovation, efficiency and creative packaging design.
M-F, 8-5 pm
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow established safety rules, policies and procedures at all times.
- Work with vendors on tooling, ink and various design/production supplies.
- Problem-solve with all departments to support efficient and safe manufacturing processes.
- Full-time role in an office setting.
- Develop and design structural solutions for corrugated packaging and displays.
- Work with customer service and production team to create and maintain schematics vital to the workflow of manufacturing.
- Design manufacturing and ship corrugated samples for the sales team and customers.
Sales and Marketing:
- Assist in the growth of the business by developing relationships with customers and working with sales to effectively use design graphics as a sales tool.
- Understand marketing plans and assisting sales with growth opportunities.
Desired Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum 4 years structural design experience in the corrugated industry is a plus.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with an emphasis in Structural or Packaging Design.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for 3D visualization and design.
- Attention to detail with ability to rapidly change focus between tasks and projects.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, ArtiosCAD, AutoCAD, 3d modeling software and Illustrator.
- Experience operating a sample cutting table.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. (BCI) is a privately held, employee-owned company with ten corrugated manufacturing facilities, providing an extensive range of corrugated packaging products. Located in eight Southern and Midwestern states, our services and capabilities include custom-designed corrugated packaging, point-of-purchase displays, point-of-sale packaging along with fulfillment and logistics. Simply stated, we do not just make boxes. We build the means to shape impressions and influence perceptions.
BCI provides competitive pay and a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays.