The Senior Customer Service Representative (CSR) manages, communicates and monitors all aspects of a project or order. The CSR is the internal support person and liaison between the Salesperson, Client and all internal departments.This person manages and communicates with the appropriate resources to ensure client and company goals are met as it relates to all aspects of the finished product.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties related to this position may vary and are not limited to those listed below:
- Estimating, and provide quotes to customers.
- Process and verify purchase orders.
- Establish delivery time on orders & track through the production process.
- Record customer changes & process through production.
- Maintain customer files.
- Track warehouse items.
- Analyze warehouse items and replenish based upon data analysis and with management approval
- Analyze and purchase bulk buys on litho and top sheets, with management approval.
- Oversee all special projects from ideation, printing, manufacturing through final delivery.
- Sets and continually manages special project expectations with team members.
- Process sales and/or design specifications in order to obtain a design and or estimate.
- Work with design team to insure proper design and execution of projects.
- Identify all required materials in order to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Communicate production progress to all appropriate individuals / clients / personnel, monitor production processes for communication purposes. To include any fulfillment, shipping and or logistics requirements.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools; report progress of project to team members.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Evaluate and assess project results; provide feedback and ideas for continuous improvement.
- Keep work area clean and well organized. Maintain, organize and update records.
- Personify a “team attitude” and provide support to others as required.
- Provide uncompromising service to both internal team members and customers.
Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal.
- Excellent business; acumen, management and development.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask, managing multiple challenges, and dealing with a variety of situations.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Must work well under pressure with multiple interruptions.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years related corrugated experience.
- Direct work experiences in a high-end corrugated packaging and / or POP display manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of Structural and graphic arts, lithographic printing, pre-press and fabrication.
- Technically competent in Amtech.
- Technically competent in Microsoft Office package, Gmail / Outlook