Responsible for Information Technology support to all areas of the organization. Maintain network security policies and procedures by monitoring, updating and reporting threats or concerns to the IT Manager. Provide general network support to all BCI Divisions through the BCI support ticketing system. Reports to the IT Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Tasks related to this position may vary and are not limited to those listed below:
- Perform all duties from a foundation of trust and the highest ethical conduct, following established safety rules, company policies and procedures.
- Manage and coordinate the IT functions at the local division level and provide assistance for other divisions as required thru support ticket assignments.
- Complete IT related projects at the local division level as well as other divisions as assigned by the IT Manager.
- Execute the required tasks for the newly established security framework.
- Provide support through our help desk system for division and corporate staff, including operating system issues, email, cybersecurity and company specific applications.
- Monitor help desk system to ensure SLA’s are being met.
- Ensure that the I.T. infrastructure is providing support for business operations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Occasional travel to other divisions for project related work as well as defined visits to the corporate office for training and reviews.
- Full-time role in an office setting, sometimes installation related projects within a production environment.
Desired Skills and Behavioral Strengths:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server and workstation, Active Directory, Office365, SQL Server and Apple MacOS a plus.
- Knowledge of computer network hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Knowledge of computer networks, security systems, procedures and techniques.
- Working knowledge of networking and troubleshooting principals.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to diagnose and solve problems.
- Sense of urgency for completing initiatives within an agreed upon schedule.
- Excellent communication skills.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience within a business environment, manufacturing is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in IT related area from an accredited college or university.
Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. (BCI) is a privately held, employee-owned company with ten corrugated manufacturing facilities, providing an extensive range of corrugated packaging products. Located in eight Southern and Midwestern states, our services and capabilities include custom-designed corrugated packaging, point-of-purchase displays, point-of-sale packaging along with fulfillment and logistics. Simply stated, we do not just make boxes. We build the means to shape impressions and influence perceptions.
BCI provides competitive pay and a robust benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays.