BCI, Lancaster Division’s fulfillment center offers customers single-source packaging and display solutions for delivering turn-key point-of-sale (POS) packaging and point-of-purchase (POP) displays to customers quickly and cost effectively.
The Fulfillment Associate is responsible for the assembly, kitting and fulfillment of products while working in a fast-paced packaging environment and plays a crucial role in customer satisfaction ensuring the quality and quantity of goods produced, in an ever-changing and expanding assembly plant.
1st Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Follow established safety rules, policies and procedures at all times
- Based on customer demand, work flexibly covering various assembly and production needs, including, but not limited to:
- Display assembly
- Shrink wrapping and sleeving
- Wafer sealing
- Bundle wrapping
- Poly bagging
- Hand gluing
- Contract packaging and fulfillment
- Pick and pack
- Maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition
- Work from written instructions, diagrams and production cards
- Record production statistics within our ERP system
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Full-time role in a manufacturing plant/warehouse setting
- The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Stand, walk and communicate with others (both speaking and listening) - regularly
- Use hands to adjust, manipulate and feel product - frequently
- Reach with hands and arms - frequently
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl - frequently
- Sit - occasionally
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds - regularly
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. (BCI) is a privately held, employee-owned company with ten corrugated manufacturing facilities, providing an extensive range of corrugated packaging products. Located in eight Southern and Midwestern states, our services and capabilities include custom-designed corrugated packaging, point-of-purchase displays, point-of-sale packaging along with fulfillment and logistics. Simply stated, we do not just make boxes. We build the means to shape impressions and influence perceptions.
BCI provides competitive pay and a robust benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays.