The Field Sales Manager is a leadership role responsible for coaching a team of Account Executives in the local market to achieve Division business objectives. Reports to the Sales Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall Sales and Sales Growth in Assigned Region
- Sales Team Recruitment, Staffing, Training, Mentoring and Development
- Resolves Customer Requests
- Engages Key Accounts
- BCI Local Market Presence
- Market Condition Awareness
- Desired Qualifications and Competencies
- Degree in a business-related field or sustained success equivalent in Sales and/or Sales Management preferred.
- Ability to drive results through others
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic and Innovative Problem Solver
- Trusted Mentor
- Holds Self and Others Accountable
- Versatile and Self Aware
- Effectively Collaborates with All Departmental Managers and Enterprise Sales Team to Achieve BCI Division and Enterprise Objectives
- Effective Communicator – Verbal and Written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- In Depth Business and Industry Knowledge
- Highly Motivated to Achieve Stated Goals and Objectives
Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. (BCI) is a privately held, employee-owned company with eleven (11) corrugated manufacturing facilities, providing an extensive range of corrugated packaging products. Located in nine Southern and Midwestern states, our services and capabilities include custom-designed corrugated packaging, point-of-purchase displays, point-of-sale packaging along with fulfillment and logistics. Simply stated, we do not just make boxes. We build the means to shape impressions and influence perceptions.
BCI provides competitive pay and a robust benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays.