To process sales information through the quotation, order entry and delivery stages for internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all duties from a foundation of trust and the highest ethical conduct, following established safety rules, company policies and procedures
- Receives and processes orders via phone, mail, fax and email
- Verifies information on purchase orders and provides confirmations to customers
- Clarifies any discrepancies with customers or sales team
- Performs customer service duties: maintains and updates files, receives incoming customer complaints, resolves product, quality and shipping issues according to procedures
- Satisfies customer requests for pricing and information
- Provides technical and sales support
- Gains knowledge of products and services to troubleshoot issues providing a high quality of service to our customers
- Effectively communicates with other departments regarding products and sales
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Full-time role in an office setting
Desired Qualifications & Competencies:
- Associate’s degree is preferred, but not required
- 1-5 years of relevant experience in a customer service role
- Demonstrate a strong ability in problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform basic math skills including discounts, interest and percentages
- Effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build solid partnerships with a wide variety of customers
Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. (BCI) is a privately held, employee-owned company with eleven (11) corrugated manufacturing facilities, providing an extensive range of corrugated packaging products. Located in nine Southern and Midwestern states, our services and capabilities include custom-designed corrugated packaging, point-of-purchase displays, point-of-sale packaging along with fulfillment and logistics. Simply stated, we do not just make boxes. We build the means to shape impressions and influence perceptions.
BCI provides competitive pay and a robust benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays.