BCI Knoxville Division is looking for talented, passionate associates who can complement our business, and be a contributing team member. The ideal candidate would be seeking a career with a company that offers more than just a job, but ownership though our direct stock ownership program.
The Business Trainee position will be a cross functional training position to prepare a qualified candidate to have a career with BCI. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to learning the technical, operational and commercial segments of our business over an 18-month training program. BCI Business Trainees position themselves for a career and upline growth in Sales, Customer Service, Engineering and Operations.
CORE FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in ongoing 18-month training program to prepare for a long-term position within BCI.
- To be trained in all areas of our business including:
- Customer Service
- Be able to work where needed and when needed based on workflow needs.
- Follow all ISO standards, policies and procedures.
- Observe established safety rules, policies and procedures at all times.
- Full-time role in an office setting.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- A Team Player
Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. (BCI) is a privately held, employee-owned company with ten corrugated manufacturing facilities, providing an extensive range of corrugated packaging products. Located in eight Southern and Midwestern states, our services and capabilities include custom-designed corrugated packaging, point-of-purchase displays, point-of-sale packaging along with fulfillment and logistics. Simply stated, we do not just make boxes. We build the means to shape impressions and influence perceptions.
BCI provides competitive pay and a robust benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays.