The Business Trainee position will be a cross functional training position to prepare a qualified candidate to have a career with BCI. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to learning the technical, operational and commercial segments of our business over a 12-18-month training program. BCI Business Trainees position themselves for a career and upline growth in Sales, Customer Service, Design and Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks related to this position may vary and are not limited to those listed below:
- Participate in ongoing 12-18-month training program to prepare for a long-term position within BCI.
- To be trained in all areas of our business including:
- Customer Service
- Be able to work where needed and when needed based on workflow needs.
- Follow all ISO standards, policies and procedures.
- Observe established safety rules, policies and procedures at all times.
- Full-time role in an office setting.
Desired Skills and Behavioral Strengths:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, listening and verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and results-orientated individual who can work well both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales reports, operating instructions and training and procedure manuals
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, costs, proportions, percentages and volume
- Strong attention to detail
Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. (BCI) is a privately held, employee-owned company with eleven corrugated manufacturing facilities, providing an extensive range of corrugated packaging products. Located in nine Southern and Midwestern states, our services and capabilities include custom-designed corrugated packaging, point-of-purchase displays, point-of-sale packaging along with fulfillment and logistics. Simply stated, we do not just make boxes. We build the means to shape impressions and influence perceptions.
BCI provides competitive pay and a robust benefits package including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, as well as a bonus plan and opportunity for employee stock ownership.