BCI Knoxville Division is a leading producer of custom corrugated packaging and displays, and is a 100% employee-owned company. We operate out of a state of the art production, design, and distribution facility located in Loudon, TN just outside of Knoxville. We design, manufacture, and sell a wide variety of corrugated packaging, including highend graphic retail packaging and Point of Purchase displays.
BCI Knoxville Division is looking for talented, passionate associates who can complement our business, and be a contributing team member. The ideal candidate would be seeking a career with a company that offers more than just a job, but ownership though our direct stock ownership program.
The Business Trainee position will be a cross functional training position to prepare a qualified candidate to have a career with BCI. The responsibilities include but are not limited to learning the technical, operational and commercial segments of our business over an 18-month training program. BCI Business Trainees position theirselves for a career and upline growth in Sales, Customer Service, Engineering and Operations.
CORE FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in ongoing 18 month training program to prepare for a long-term position within BCI.
- To be trained in all areas of our business including:
- Customer Service
- Be able to work where needed when needed based on work flow needs.
- Follows all ISO standards, policies and procedures.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- A Team Player
BCI Knoxville Division offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k and a direct stock ownership plan. BCI is a one of the largest independent packaging providers in the US. Our employees all have something in common; the desire, skill and integrity to pursue a higher vision. Our people create the real value in our business, which is exemplified in our products and services.