Provide administrative support to the Division Controller in the day-to-day accounting and customer service activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks related to this position may vary and are not limited to those listed below:
- Follow established safety rules, company policies and procedures at all times. Perform all duties from a foundation of trust and the highest ethical conduct, following established safety rules, company policies and procedures.
- Match purchase orders and receivers to vendor’s invoice and perform reconciliation to detail support in a timely fashion.
- Enter accounts payable invoices into Amtech ensuring any applicable vendor payment discount terms are applied.
- Collect information to complete the New Vendor Authorization and New Customer Application forms and maintain in a secured electronic folder.
- Provide administrative support to the general office staff and to the Staff Accountant, including accounts receivable invoicing/billing, entry of daily cash receipts, posting and processing weekly AP check disbursements.
- Compile timesheets for temporary staffing agency.
- Contact customers for inquiry on past due invoices and research any discrepancy.
- Coordinate travel accommodations for visitors.
- Perform general administrative functions, as needed.
- Maintain the postage meter and process outgoing/incoming mail.
- Full-time role in an office/manufacturing setting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Behavioral Strengths:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and results-orientated individual who can work both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrates an aptitude to learn and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrates a willingness to assist others.
- Ability to work through situations lacking necessary detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite and a manufacturing ERP computer system.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing and accounting environment.
- Associate’s degree, preferred.
Buckeye Corrugated, Inc. (BCI) is a privately held, employee-owned company with ten corrugated manufacturing facilities, providing an extensive range of corrugated packaging products. Located in eight Southern and Midwestern states, our services and capabilities include custom-designed corrugated packaging, point-of-purchase displays, point-of-sale packaging along with fulfillment and logistics. Simply stated, we do not just make boxes. We build the means to shape impressions and influence perceptions.
BCI provides competitive pay and a robust benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays.